Sunday, April 4, 2010

My commitment and confidence

It is a pride for me when I was given a scholarship by the school. I am grateful to the school because they already gave me a scholarship. This scholarship means a lot to me. I will not waste the scholarship that has been given to me. With this scholarship given, i am sure that it means the school has given confidence and a big responsibility to me an I will not waste the trust that given to me. I am very glad because this scholarship could also relieve the burden of my parents. Not all students can get a scholarship. I was one of the lucky students who could receive this scholarship from Cita Hati Senior High School.

Therefore, as long as I awarded a scholarship I will keep trying to do what is best for school, such in basketball training especially. I will try to always be present in every basketball pratices so that I can increase my abilities in the field of basketball, accordance to the scholarship that granted to me by the school. I will also continue to participate in any basketball game which is followed by the school.

In addition, I will make every effort to be able to get good grade in the academic field. However, altough I received a basketball scholarship that does not mean my grades are not upgraded. My goal fot the next day I want to be diligent in the present of team training anf continue to improve my ability in sports, both basketball and football. I also want to improve my academic grades. I want my final grades at least none of them are under 7 (seven). And I will keep trying to reach my goal. Of course during my high school I want to increase my academic grade, so in the future it will be very helpful for me to get into univertisity.

No comments:

Post a Comment